Thursday, March 22, 2012

Child Photography in Destin, FL and Santa Rosa Beach, FL



















I just LOVE little kids!  They are just so darn funny being themselves!
In the midst of all the office work/editing/creating a new wedding website/answering emails and phone calls/watching the weather-because-it-looks-like-rain-tomorrow-and-I-have-a-family-session-and-engagement-session, I was reviewing some sessions with families from years past as I was editing some pictures to use in marketing.
Of course, I also love the families these little people are members of, and appreciate the new friendships I make every year, and the repeat clients I have from year to year! But the little kids....well, there's nothing like 'em!!
When someone calls me to ask some questions about a session, or to book one, they always tell me that they love my website...I tell them thanks bunches! And I explain that I always shoot the family poses they want...but then, I let the children just do what they do best....Be Kids!
You can never guess what they are going to do when you let them do their own thing...and that is why my photography style is so sought after, and why I limit the number of sessions I book each year--so that I can give my utmost attention to your family and what I can capture for you to have memories for a lifetime of your time at these beautiful beaches!  And it is especially important to me--when there are children with special needs and family members with terminal illnesses--to engrave in photographs the feelings and love that a family expresses.
Enjoy these funny faces!
:-)
Melanie

No comments: